Sunday, January 30, 2005

more on liberalism from Michelle Malkin

I discussed the similarities between liberalism and Muslim extremism here a few days ago. In that post I described some of the worst parts of liberalism. Well, Michelle Malkin had similar thoughts, although her descriptions are far more eloquent (cough, ahem). She took the words right outta my mouth!

When conservative women say "Have some self-respect," liberals in the media call us self-righteous.

When conservative women say promiscuity is degrading and self-destructive, liberals in the media call us prudes.

When liberals won't shut up about their sordid sex lives and we object, they call us rude.

When liberal women raise their voices, they are praised as "passionate." When conservative women raise their voices, we are condemned as "shrill."

Liberals and libertines who can't complete a sentence without using gutter profanity have turned modesty, monogamy, faith, and self-restraint into dirty words. Well, if teaching young girls to act like ladies instead of animals is now considered offensive, I support obscenity 100 percent.

1 Comments:

Blogger D2M said...

I do agree that girls are being allowed and encouraged to dress all wrong. It's possible to dress beautifully and tastefully without making yourself out to be a hooker.

I wish that more morally conservative people would enforce beautifully modest clothing. I all to often see conservative religious people offering ugly ugly dresses as alternatives to what people wear now.

I've never been a fashionable person, but I would never be caught wearing some of the "alternative" stuff the Christian conservatives are offering. They're ugly, and I there's not a girl in the world who wants to be ugly on purpose!!

1/31/2005 9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home