Friday, January 28, 2005

my friends are hilarious

Reading posts like this makes we realize how much fun I have hanging out with friends back home.....I was on the floor with this one. Nice work, Thomas.
I just finished compiling a post full of quotes i really like from my computer and the internet, but Internet Explorer just crashed, so all is lost. What i love about a program crashing is that little "send error report" window that comes up. As if telling microsoft how much they suck is going to help the situation, and as if it makes any difference. "uhh, mr, gates, we got 2 million error reports today, i guess that means our company sucks." No sir, it means that america is dumb, and will buy your product no matter what? Remember, you just made 100,000 dollars in the time it took me to type this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home