Friday, June 03, 2005

Tag! You're It!

Well, Temujin tagged me. But I'm confused. Am I supposed to be frozen? Out of the game? A tunnel? Or just it? I'll assume the latter. Therefore, after running around aimlessly for hours as I search for folks to tag, here goes nothin'...

Krista, you're so darn cute that I just have to tag you.

Josh, I know your mind's very very very very busy thinking about a certain someone, so I'm hitting two birds with one beach volleyball and tagging both you and Erin.

I officially tag Loyal Achates with an extra hard punch to the shoulder, because he doesn't know how much I've missed his kook-fringe lefty comments--and because he'll hate my next tag.

Just for kicks, I tag George W. Bush, because he's a great president and an even greater man.

UPDATE: Oops! I forgot the whole point of the tag game--it's about books. Here we go:

Number of Books I Own: Quite a few, actually. I'm always looking for cheap books to add to my collection entitled "One day I'll actually get around to reading these." In fact, on my way out of the public library yesterday (I'm re-reading the Harry Potter novels in preparation for the new one) I nipped into the used bookstore and bought To Kill A Mockingbird and Rush Limbaugh's The Way Things Out To Be. I'd have to estimate my total book ownage at 65-70.

Last Book I Bought: See above.

Last Book I Read: well that's a hard one. You see, I've got this nasty habit of starting a lot of books at once and never finishing any of them. So this will take some brainpower. The last book I finished was Digital Fortress by Dan Brown, author of The DaVinci Code. Here's what I'm reading right now: Legislating Morality by Norman Geisler, Taliesin by Stephen R. Lawhead, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling, Compassionate Conservatism by Marvin Olasky, The Pursuit of Holiness by Jerry Bridges, Loving God by Chuck Colson, and I'm about to start Men In Black: How the Supreme Court is Destroying America by Mark Levin.

Books that mean a lot to me: Philippians, the explicitly Christian (if you know where to look) Harry Potter novels. The Treasure Principle by Randy Alcorn completely changed my perspective on money and giving--a very freeing and exciting read. I'm sure there's more but it's late and I can't think...goodnight.

1 Comments:

Blogger Temujin said...

I thought I was shootin' big by tagging Colby Cosh... but you tagged the President! Holy Cow!

Thanks dude, that's awesome

6/03/2005 2:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home