Friday, April 08, 2005

Falsely accused

As I noted a few days ago, I inspired Pia to rant against me--a rant which revealed her tendency to let emotions and relativistic morality shape her views. Well, if all the allegations leveled against me were true (which none of them are), here is what I would believe about sex and abortion:
  • I would rather have the woman and the fetus die than an abortion be performed, ever.
  • women should have to pay for having sex.
  • divorce is a sin "to me."
  • marriage only serves the purpose of allowing sex "in the correct context."
  • I see only black and white, and I don't look at the "full picture."
  • I can live up to the ideals I espouse.
  • The life of a fetus is more important that the life of the mother who is a victim of rape or incest.
Check out my response--and challenge--to Pia (scroll down).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home