Monday, November 29, 2004

I am a roommate-repellent

I've had this weird thing with roommates: 3 semesters = 3 roommates. The first dropped out because of money and grades, the second dropped out because he felt called elsewhere, and I started this year off with a transfer student. We get along really well, and I expected him to be back next semester.....but apparently the roommate fairy had other plans: he got engaged over Thanksgiving. Since the wedding's in the spring, he won't attend my school next semester.

I'm getting sick of being the abandoned roomie, so hopefully I just won't live with anyone next semester. Room to myself, peace and quiet.....we'll see.

1 Comments:

Blogger Temujin said...

Poor guy, getting married and all... you don't need a filthy guy like that anyways!

This past year at my school, I left my roomates to join another dormroom (long story), and then my roomate from that new dorm left me to live on his own, before returning later on in the year.

Craziness I say!

11/30/2004 10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home