Wednesday, November 02, 2005

The beginning of a 'distasteful relationship'?

Some bloggers in Texas found my little corner of the blogosphere, and they are excited...

...to rip into me, that is. It must be easy to do so when one simply mischaracterizes my positions and creates my opinions out of thin air. I must admit I'm not upset. Actually, I'll let Frank Castle articulate my exact feelings:
"there is no such thing as bad press, just make sure you spell my name right whatever you have to say about me."
It appears the specific blogger who found me has an extremely wholesome sense of humor and a talent for meaningless partisan barbs:
He's also a complete moron and a Republican (the worst kind too...you guessed it a christian conservative).
Let's hope the rest of these guys take Clay Ellis' philosphy of criticicm.
I do not mock people based upon their association with any political party.
Time will tell. Honestly, I think these guys are intelligent; perhaps we'll have some reasonable discussion.

,

5 Comments:

Blogger Seth said...

Oh, I don't deny that it's funny; it is. I simply remarked on its crassness. In addition, it's not exactly high class cleverness, either.

Were you to read more of my posts, you'd realize that I don't in fact "follow my leadership blindly." There are plenty of things President Bush and the Republican Congress have done (or not done) that I am annoyed at: border control and ridiculous spending come to mind immediately.

In the short and long terms, my hope is that you realize I am not simply a partisan hack and that I do try to think for myself, although I do admittedly lean to the right. There, now we can get along better.

11/02/2005 4:32 PM  
Blogger Rip Avery said...

Seth, did you at least visit the Online Store? It has values for the whole family (pun intended).

11/02/2005 9:02 PM  
Blogger Temujin said...

I especially like how Loyal Achates steps upon the scene and offers his opinion.

So Seth, when you finally get around to turning America into a theocracy with yourself in charge, can you make me a member of your cabinet? I'd love to be Secretary of Foreign Affairs, and make official state visits to Canada.

Thanks man.

11/02/2005 11:35 PM  
Blogger Seth said...

Sorry Temujin, but since I am a member of the "bunch of hate-mongering, backwards assholes" club, that means I have an irrational hatred of Canadians. Don't bother to apply; I'll only hurt your feelings.

11/02/2005 11:46 PM  
Blogger Seth said...

Rip, I did take a look at your store. My favorite part was the squirrel with the RPG. Freaking hilarious.

11/03/2005 12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home