Wednesday, June 22, 2005

What is love? (Baby, don't hurt me)

Wow. I'm slapping myself for how cheesy that was... Anyways, a special friend of mine is wondering what love is. Well, I thought I'd contribute to the discussion by posting relevant song lyrics. Of course, there are about 500000000000000000 relevant lyrics (not that they're all wise or true), so I picked the first three that came to mind.

Love is different than you'd think
It's never in a song or on a TV screen
Love is different than a word
said at the right time and everything's alright
Love is different than you'd think
~ Derek Webb

Love is a many splendored thing. Love lifts us up where we belong. All you need is love.
~ Moulin Rouge

Hey, tell me haven’t ya heard?
Luv, is a serious word
Hey, I think it’s time ya learned
I don’t care what they say
I don’t care care what ya heard
The word luv, luv is a verb
~ dcTalk

OK now that you've enjoyed laughing at me, click reload and give me another hit.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

she must be pretty special...
good choice of lyrics.

6/23/2005 12:03 PM  
Blogger Seth said...

Not quite. I'm waiting for an official request, not to mention a hefty compensation payment--interpret "compensation" to mean whatever you want...

6/24/2005 12:04 AM  
Blogger خدمات منزلية said...

شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف فلل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف بالدمام

1/03/2022 4:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home