Wednesday, June 22, 2005

"Republicans would support murder" and other tales

I gotta admit I haven't heard this one!
I honestly think that if Bush came out in favor of decriminalizing murder, most Republicans would support him on it.
As I responded at the time, this statement reveals to me how distorted Loyal Achates' view of Republicans is. What else can I say? Ignorance must be bliss for him.

And his defense? Get ready for some originality, folks.
Come to think of it, Bush has more or less legalized murder in that he's allowed people whom the government arbitrarily designates as 'enemy combatants' (even if they're not suspected of a crime) to be killed without consequences for those who are responsible, including himself. Not to mention his support for the death penalty.
Loyal, I think you're a nice guy, but you can't be serious on this? ... Can you?

Good response, Smiling Neocon, by the way.

1 Comments:

Blogger Barba Roja said...

I'm just at a loss to think of any act so heinous it would seperate Republicans from the George W. Bush-Messianic complex.

6/27/2005 8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home