Saturday, March 12, 2005

Roommates are fun

I was foolin around online just now and my roommate, who's asleep, suddenly turned over and said, "I'll kill you, Oscar! Get back!" Oscar is one of my suitemates across the hall, and not someone to incite violence. I grinned to myself and turned back to my screen.

"Where is it? ... Dang you, where is it?! Jerk!"

I struggled to keep a straight face as I asked, "Where's what, Jim?"

Unintelligible mumbles, and then back to quiet sleep...

O, the fun of living with someone! And the best part is, he'll see this post sometime and have no idea what I'm talking about...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like when Jim and I were in Wisconsin Dells. Most of what he said was unintelligable, but...

3/12/2005 12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just for clarify, i am really not a person that is violent. I would never hurt anybody.

3/12/2005 12:47 PM  
Blogger Seth said...

Thanks for the clarification, Jim. I was getting worried about you... :)

3/12/2005 1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jim u need to get serious help there buddy. or u just miss wisconsin that much, or maybe u really are insane hee cheese!!!!

3/20/2005 1:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im not suprised in the least, i wonder what he might say someday in his sleep when hes married...or if he has any dirty secrets u want to know...hmm...its bad thought but yet hm..it intrigues me quite a bit, maybe its me or maybe its cuz im nuttier than him, but think everyone! blackmail is sweet!

3/20/2005 2:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home