Thursday, March 24, 2005

A new tone from some on the left?

The left was pretty darn rabid before and after the election, to the point where I was disgusted with their ideology more than usual. When all you see out there is extremism, it's hard to be optimistic about these people.

All that to say that I was very refreshed to come across a girl who didn't have hatred permeating her entire tone (hat tip to Lina Maria). I didn't agree with a lot of what she said, but I could tell that she genuinely recognized that her side lost for a reason, and she was trying to sort it out instead of just angrily denying it and continuing a vicious attack on the right. I really appreciated her tone, and it's encouraging to hear it these days.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love her writing too. I admire anyone who can put their emotions aside and actually think.

As much as I try to do that, I find it hard sometimes.

3/28/2005 8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home