Sunday, April 24, 2005

A Blogzkrieg into the female psyche

Doug has a phenomenal post about feeling blindsided by the female sex's emotional explosions. Hilariously written, beautifully articulated, and full of Doug's standard cynical wit, the piece is a gem. My personal favorite quote:
God didn’t take a rib from us so that you could beat us over the head with it when we’re not looking.
Read it. All of it. Now. And the comments.

What are you waiting for? Get outta here!

Ahem. Just for anyone who might get the wrong idea...COUGH...I'm not praising Doug because I necessarily agree with him out of experience. It just happens to be a great post.

1 Comments:

Blogger Temujin said...

A grape in your ear, Seth? Really, I expected better from you.

My personal best is five Q-tips. Beat that, Sucka!

4/24/2005 1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home