Sunday, January 02, 2005

A little shameless help for Temujin

Most of the people who grace my blog with their presence are gone in about 17 seconds--just enough time to realize they're falling asleep and so they hurriedly click on "Next Blog" or some other link. But I do have a select few faithful readers, those brave and true friends who spend a few minutes a week sludging through my monotonous musings (you like that alliteration?)

Anyway, one of my blogger friends is this cool Canadian named Temujin. He got nominated for "Best New Blog" on the Canadian Blog Awards. I'm rooting for him all the way! So, Temujin needs votes and he needs more traffic. Thus, he also needs links. You should check out some of the posts he's written. They can be clever, intriguing, and political. Check him out.

P.S. I know this mountain of links is shameless, but who cares? :) He Temujin, get ready to rock with your Technorati results!

2 Comments:

Blogger Temujin said...

Hokey Dinah, boy! You need to ease up on the double-shot espressos!

Thanks a bundle man, I appreciate it.

You'll be in my acceptance speech for sure.

1/03/2005 6:05 PM  
Blogger Temujin said...

Now if you'd only get your blog on the Truth Laid Bear Ecosystem, maybe my ranking would increase a little!

1/03/2005 7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home